Millis Dental Care is happy to welcome back patients to our office. We want to assure you that your health and safety are our #1 priority. Our practice strictly follows the guidelines set by the American Dental Association, the CDC, and OSHA. We take every necessary precaution to maintain an office that’s spotlessly clean and wear PPE(personal protective equipment) to ensure you receive the best dental care possible.
Millis Dental Care has implemented the following safety procedures for your next visit:
- All patients will be screened prior to making an appointment. Please go to our website: https://millisdentalcare.com/patient-forms/
- Please arrive at our parking lot at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We will call you to let you know when to enter our office.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and come alone. Only one patient will be allowed in the waiting area.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer after entry.
- We ask that all patients sanitize their hands after entry.
- Payment will be taken by phone for contactless check-out.
We appreciate your understanding in adhering to these safety measures at this time. Thank you.